[wle2015] Re: Wiki Loves Earth 2015 in Bulgaria

vassia atanassova vassia.atanassova at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 00:38:48 EEST 2015

Dear Romaine,

Thanks for your email, and I am also sorry to hear about your problems,
hope that they'll be over and good solutions will be found.

On a more positive note, I'd like also to thank the Ukrainian team,
Antanana especially, who helped us in the decisive moments.
We managed to organize the whole competition in Bulgaria for the first time
for less than 4 days (and nights :) ) and despite all small imperfections,
the competition is getting more and more promising and interesting, and we
collect images from so remote and barely known, yet adorable places in
Bulgaria.
Yes, we managed with the Sitenotice, and I find it actually a good idea, as
we can slightly modify the text any time we need  (as I just did
<https://bg.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?diff=prev&oldid=6747969> willing to
remind people that we're already in the second week, and not to wait for
the deadline). We're working on publicity with bloggers, a lifestyle
webzine, approaching a big paper and online daily media, as well as he
local edition of National Geographic. I myself am giving tomorrow morning a
lecture in a school, and will set assignment to students to contribute to
the contest. So, yes, we're progressing well with the pictures, and gaining
experience from organizational point of view. :)

Bests,
Vassia