[WikiBG-Info] Withdrawal from signatory role in the Wikimedians of Bulgaria UG

vassia atanassova vassia.atanassova at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 00:03:06 EEST 2018

Hello, dear colleagues,

I would like to announce my withdrawal from my role of one of the
signatories in the Wikimedians of Bulgaria UG. This is a decision I have
diffficulty taken, discussed with some of the more active members of the
user group and with the other signatory, Dimitar, in CC.

As of this evening, there is a discussion (in the BG WP Village Pump, and
the Meta talk page) about the future of the UG, with a proposed idea for
its closure, and eventual opening of another group.

The proposal for closing the WM BG UG, however, may not be accepted, and if
someone is willing to step up and accepts to undertake the responsibility,
I will make sure to contact them with the committee.

Bests,
Vassia / Spiritia

--
Imagine a world in which every human being can freely share the sum of all
knowledge.