[WikiBG-Info] CEE Meeting 2017 program committee survey

Natalia Szafran-Kozakowska natalia.szafran at wikimedia.pl
Sat Apr 22 22:59:44 EEST 2017

Hi!

I'm writing to you on behalf of the Program Committee of the CEE Meeting
2017[1]. The CEE Meeting is an annual meeting of Wikimedians from Central
and Eastern Europe centered on the Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia and
similar projects). This year the meeting will take place in Warsaw, Poland,
from September 22nd until September 25th 2017.

In order to make the meeting as productive and as efficient as possible we
designed a survey which will help us to know what are the needs and topics
of interest of all CEE communities and what those communities can bring to
the conference. This will help us to desing an interesting and useful
program.
You can find the survey here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScbtsrqeKyQjmHOyscPK5WPeejizkILp2bgysP7nT_SPZKXXA/viewform?usp=sf_link

We kindly ask you to consult it with your community and/or affiliate and
fill it till May 5th.

If you have any questions regarding the survey, program or the conference
itself don't hesitate to contact me. I will try to assist you in any way I
can.

Thank you in advance for filling the survey.

[1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_CEE_Meeting_2017

--
Natalia Szafran-Kozakowska
Specjalistka ds. Wspierania Społeczności