[Ceespring-localorganisers] Fwd: CEE 2020 formulare

Philip Kopetzky philip.kopetzky at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 13:20:18 EEST 2020

Hi!

Below is a message from Annemarie, who will be handling this year's
reimbursement process (all mails to Manfred will also be directed to her).

* Dear all, my name is Annemarie and I will be in charge at Wikimedia
Austria for the CEE-spring reimbursement and prizes buying process. Let me
swiftly explain the process and please don't hesitate to ask if anything is
unclear: Reimbursement: 1. Please copy and fill out this form:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1d2-m44e2AXkJQEiEHAvhx6Dt-xaZMYOSxEcPAkV2Xz0/edit?usp=sharing
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GVj7cTaK3MbpYmSsj0EDNHdKJSENAnUTYmG7boz-kM4/edit?usp=sharing>
2. Send me your filled form 3. Please send me (as indicated in the form)
copies of the invoices for what was bought or an invoice by the
chapter/user group for the full amount issued to WMAT 4. If everything is
alright I will start the payment process and the organizer receives the
money. 5. Bank transaction: We need your IBAN and BIC /SWIFT for Bank
transfer 6. We also reimburse with Western Union: For that we need your
adress and a scan or photo of your ID. 7. Paypal: for reimbursement with
paypal: please tell us your paypal account.  WMAT buys the prizes: 1.
Please copy and fill out
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/11nAJ67OL9ZDxtr455LYQc7q7kq2R7W8b6Z1mtPKFD7s/edit?usp=sharing>https://docs.google.com/document/d/1L5o0Fz_EsCYTNeLO0e9UrVfJJiMefwO4u5tUCIG0QBs/edit?usp=sharing
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1L5o0Fz_EsCYTNeLO0e9UrVfJJiMefwO4u5tUCIG0QBs/edit?usp=sharing>
2. Send me your filled form 3. Create an account in your chosen online
store, put the prizes in a cart and then send an email with the shop’s
address, login and password to me. 1. Make sure the online-store has a
english language version - google translate is not an option. 2. Make sure
the chosen online store accepts foreign debit cards! Best option for us is
payment with paypal! 4. We finalize the transaction and pay for the prize.
In times of GDPR - we will delete this information as soon we don't need it
anymore and we don't give this data to third parties except our Bank or
Western Union. Annemarie *

--
Annemarie Buchmann
Projektmanagement

M:+43 699 141 28610

Wikimedia Österreich - Verein zur Förderung Freien Wissens
Stolzenthalergasse 7/1
A-1080 Wien
www.wikimedia.at