[Ceespring-localorganisers] Re: Contest in Macedonia

Mārtiņš Bruņenieks martinsb at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 11:34:09 EET 2019

Hello, Toni!

According to out timeline, Macedonian focus will be on week of 15 April –
21 April. It seems to fit with your one month of CEE then.

I also wanted to remind others of these important tasks:

* Some article lists are still missing:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_CEE_Spring_2019/Article_Lists
* Only 7 communities have published their rules:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_CEE_Spring_2019/Rules

During the contest we will be writing "weekly focus" blog posts (published
also on Facebook).
It would be greatly appreciated if you prepared up to 3 paragraphs about
your list the week before the focus and sent to us.
Without your help we will do out best, but we might lack deeper context.

Example blog post:
http://ceespring.eu/blog/2018/05/28/weekly-focus-11-greece-kazakhstan-and-culture/

 Mārtiņš
part of CEE Spring international team