[Ceespring-localorganisers] Feedback on CEE Spring 2018

Philip Kopetzky philip.kopetzky at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 01:13:24 EEST 2018

Hi!

In order to enhance our discussion at the CEE Meeting next week about CEE
Spring 2018 we would like to invite you to fill out a quick
three-question-survey on this year's contest and what we could possibly
change or do instead next year! :-)
You can find the session for the CEE Meeting in the schedule:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_CEE_Meeting_2018/Schedule#Sunday_14_October_2018

There's also an etherpad that you can add questions/suggestions too if you
prefer a more free form version of the survey:
https://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/CEE_Spring_roundtable_2018

Best,
Philip