[Ceespring-localorganisers] Re: Prizes buying and reimbursement process CEE Spring 2018

Başak Tosun hbasak77 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 14:27:21 EEST 2018

Hi Manfred,

I am sorry again for late reply.  Let me explain that we’ll be giving prize to 7 users with total value of 1850₺ (310€). We want to give electronic gift cards from D&R online book store as we did last year.  I would like to learn if you prefer buying the prizes. If so, please find the  login details and some necessary information for you to complete the buying process. Please note that I could not create a basket  for you to complete the process easily at once because the system does not allow adding more than one gift card to the basket at a time.  Once you order a card, an electronic card is being created and sent to the email address given in the order form. Since paypal has suspended its operations in Turkey, the payment should be made with credit card. Please let me know if it would be possible to complete the buying process in this way, I am hoping to fill an send  the form  today. I’m waiting one winner to confirm e-mail address. Please let me know if you prefer reimbursement.

Regards,

Basak

Login information.

E-posta adresi (E-mail):  <mailto:hbasak77 at gmail.com> hbasak77 at gmail.com

Şifre (password): Basak1125

Buying process:

After login, you’ll see that in the basket there is one item (Picture 1). It’s for buying one 250₺ card as the first prize.   If you click on the red “Sepete git” (Go to Basket) button, you’ll reach the basket (Picture 2). When you click on “Satın al” (Buy) button, you can complete the payment buy entering credit card information  and clicking on “Siparişi Tamamla” (Complete Order) button (Picture 3).

Order process:

It’s required to add the next order to the basket using the form at this address:  <https://www.dr.com.tr/hediyekarti> https://www.dr.com.tr/hediyekarti and repeat  the buying process abpve for completing the payment for that order. Please find the explanation on Order Form below:

Gönderilecek kişi = Name of the receiver

E-posta = E-mail

E-posta (tekrar) = E-mail (repeat)

Tutar = Sum (select 250TL)

Mesaj = Message (Vikibahar Yarışması'na gösterdiğiniz ilgi ve Vikipedi'ye tüm katkılarınız için teşekkürler!)

Payment Form:

Kart Üzerindeki İsim = Name on Card

Kart Numarası = Card Number

Son Kullanma Tarihi = Expiration date

CCV

Mesafeli Satış Sözleşmesini okudum ve kabul ediyorum!/ I have read and accept the  Sales Agreement!

Ön Bilgilendirme Sözleşmesini okudum ve kabul ediyorum! /I have read and accept the Preliminary Information !

E-arşiv fatura istiyorum! / I want e-bill!

Winners- # of gift cards

First prize

Ahmet Turhan

metalmaniaonline at gmail.com