[Ceespring-localorganisers] Prizes buying and reimbursement process CEE Spring 2018

Manfred Werner manfred.werner at wikimedia.at
Tue Jun 12 16:50:30 EEST 2018

*Dear all,*

*

my name is Manfred and I will be in charge at Wikimedia Austria for the
CEE-spring reimbursement and prizes buying process.

Let me swiftly explain the process and please don't hesitate to ask if
anything is unclear:

Reimbursement:

 1.

    Please copy and fill out this
    form:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GVj7cTaK3MbpYmSsj0EDNHdKJSENAnUTYmG7boz-kM4/edit?usp=sharing

 2.

    Send me your filled form

 3.

    Please send me (as indicated in the form) copies of the invoices for
    what was bought or an invoice by the chapter/user group for the full
    amount issued to WMAT

 4.

    If everything is alright I will start the payment process and the
    organizer receives the money.

 5.

    We need your IBAN and BIC /SWIFT for Bank transfer

 6.

    We also reimburse with Western Union: For that we need your adress
    and a scan or photo of your ID.

WMAT buys the prizes:

 1.

    Please copy and fill
    outhttps://docs.google.com/document/d/11nAJ67OL9ZDxtr455LYQc7q7kq2R7W8b6Z1mtPKFD7s/edit?usp=sharingthis
    form and return it to me:

 2.

    Send me your filled form

 3.

    Create an account in your chosen online store, put the prizes in a
    cart and then send an email with the shop’s address, login and
    password to me.

     1.

        Make sure the online-store has a english language version -
        google translate is not an option.

     2.

        Make sure the chosen online store accepts foreign debit cards!
        Best option for us is payment with paypal!

 4.

    We finalize the transaction and pay for the prize.

In times of GDPR - we will delete this information as soon we don't need
it anymore and we don't give this data to third parties except our Bank
or Western Union.

Best regards,

Manfred

*

--
Manfred Werner
Project Manager

m: manfred.werner at wikimedia.at
t: +43 699 14128610

Wikimedia Österreich - Gesellschaft zur Förderung Freien Wissens
Stolzenthalergasse 7/1
1080 Wien
www.wikimedia.at

Es gelten unsere Unterstützungsrichtlinien: https://mitglieder.wikimedia.at/UR.