[Ceespring-localorganisers] Final report - almost complete - please review before Monday

vassia atanassova vassia.atanassova at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 03:05:47 EEST 2017

Dear local coorganizers of CEE Spring 2017,

Thanks to all for the recent feedback. You answers, as well as part of the
statistics are already in the final report, which due date was today (but
we can safely work on it on Sunday, i.e. tomorrow).

Please have a look, and if you like to add / edit something, feel free to.
I hope that I correctly summarized the feedback of those who provided it.
It would be great, however, if all the rest local organizers also offer
their input to "1.3.2. Story".

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:Project/UG_BG/Wikimedia_CEE_Spring_2017/Final

Another part of report that would be good for reviewing is the section
"1.6. Learning". In writing it, we may have missed a point, or argument,
where you can contribute, too.

Of course, if you are curious, you can also have a look at the most recent
statistics. More should come tomorrow. Stay tuned!

On behalf of the international orgs,
Vassia