[Ceespring-localorganisers] Re: Prizes this year

Vira Motorko vira.motorko at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 16:12:09 EET 2017

Last year Wikimedia Ukraine awarded certificates to a book shop (the one
that is a wide network of shops in our country).
We plan to continue this approach this year as well.

*--*
*Vira Motorko*
project manager, Wikimedia Ukraine <https://ua.wikimedia.org/> non-profit
organisation
m: +380667740499 | f: vira.motorko <https://www.facebook.com/vira.motorko> |
w: Ата <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Ата>

Are you saving your documents in free formats? ;)
Help save natural resources – please think twice before printing this
e-mail or any attachments.