[Ceespring-localorganisers] Prizes buying and reimbursement process CEE-spring 2017

Buchmann, Annemarie annemarie.buchmann at wikimedia.at
Wed Jun 14 14:24:09 EEST 2017

Dear all,

my name is Annemarie Buchmann and I will be in charge at Wikimedia
Austria for the CEE-spring reimbursement and prizes buying process.
Let me swiftly explain the process and please don't hesitate to ask if
anything is unclear:

*Reimbursement: *

 1. Please copy and fill out this form:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HkTXG_3P8p37NoD4YM98LbSubeKVXak0TA0DZwKXPfg/edit?usp=sharing
 2. Send me your filled form
 3. Please send me (as indicated in the form) copies of the invoices for
    what was bought or an invoice by the chapter/user group for the full
    amount issued to WMAT
 4. If everything is alright I will start the payment process and the
    organizer receives the money.

*WMAT buys the prizes:*

 1. Please copy and fill out this form and return it to me:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vx0YSZa6YHi6UMKpuT0bbFPDF_YZNZ3Gmwz6Zr2FiyE/edit?usp=sharing
 2. Send me your filled form
 3. Create an account in a chosen online store, put the prizes in a cart
    and then send an email with the shop’s address, login and password
    to me.
 4. I finalize the transaction and pay for the prize.
 5. The local organizer sends the prizes to the winners.

Best regards,
Annemarie

--
Annemarie Buchmann
Office- und Eventmanagement

Wikimedia Österreich - Verein zur Förderung Freien Wissens
+++ Wir sind umgezogen +++
Stolzenthalergasse 7/1
A-1080 Wien

+43 699 14128610