[Ceespring-localorganisers] Next few steps

Philip Kopetzky philip.kopetzky at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 12:52:36 EEST 2017

Hi dear local organisers of CEE Spring!

Thanks again for organising the contest in your country/region and making
it a success! :-) We are currently working on updating the stats, but the
results so far look very promising!

Just a quick reminder of the next few steps (as outlined on Meta
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_CEE_Spring_2017/Timeline ):

- The results in your local contest should be determined by June 30th
- The local prizes can then be awarded to the winners - you'll get a
separate email regarding that process, but it won't differ much from last
year
- We'll then evaluate the results and write them into a neat report by July
31st.

Have a great week!

Best,
Philip